Post your questions about Abortab Tablet - in the Forum
Abortab Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abortab Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Abortab Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Progesterone dependent malignancies
- Early pregnancy termination
- Extra uterine pregnancy
- Cushing's syndrome
- Contraception with intermittent administration
- Normal l
Abortab Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abortab Tablet drug?
- Serious skin reactions
- Shortness of breath
- Skin rashes
- Back pain
- Uterine contractions or cramping in the hours following intake
- Uterine hemorrhage
- Unusual tiredness or weakne
Composition Salts in Abortab Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Abortab Tablet drug?
- Mifepristone (200 mg)
Working methodology of Abortab Tablet
How the drug Abortab Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the effects of progesterone.
Interactions of Abortab Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abortab Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Abortab Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abortab Tablet?
- Excessive bleeding
- Hypertensive disorders
- Women with cardiovascular
- hepatic and renal diseases
Contra Indications of Abortab Tablet
When and on what circumstances Abortab Tablet has to be avoided?
- Chronic adrenal failure
- Hemorrhagic disorder
- Inherited porphyrias
- Suspected ectopic pregnancy
Top Questions about Abortab Tablet
- Why Abortab Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abortab Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abortab Tablet?
- How Abortab Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abortab Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abortab Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abortab Tablet?