Post your questions about Alphamox Tablet - in the Forum
Alphamox Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alphamox Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alphamox Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
Alphamox Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alphamox Tablet drug?
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Irritation at the site of injection
Composition Salts in Alphamox Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alphamox Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
Interactions of Alphamox Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alphamox Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Alphamox Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alphamox Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Alphamox Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alphamox Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Alphamox Tablet
- Why Alphamox Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alphamox Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alphamox Tablet?
- How Alphamox Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alphamox Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alphamox Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alphamox Tablet?
- Alphalan Tablet
- Alphalin Injection
- Alphamix OD Injection
- Alphamix Pg Capsule
- Alphamix Tablet
- Alphamox Capsule
- Alphamox Kid Tablet
- Alphamox Syrup
- Alphaneuron Capsule
- Alphanuron Capsule
- Alphared Injection
- Alpharid Injection
- Alphasac Tablet
- Alphavin C Tablet
- Alphenicol Capsule
- Alphosyl Cream
- Alphosyl Skin Cream
- Alphyco Capsule