Alphamox Kid Tablet
Post your questions about Alphamox Kid Tablet - in the Forum
Alphamox Kid Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alphamox Kid Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alphamox Kid Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of respi
Alphamox Kid Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alphamox Kid Tablet drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Skin rash
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
Composition Salts in Alphamox Kid Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alphamox Kid Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (125 mg)
Interactions of Alphamox Kid Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alphamox Kid Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Alphamox Kid Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alphamox Kid Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Alphamox Kid Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alphamox Kid Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Alphamox Kid Tablet
- Why Alphamox Kid Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alphamox Kid Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alphamox Kid Tablet?
- How Alphamox Kid Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alphamox Kid Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alphamox Kid Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alphamox Kid Tablet?
- Alphagan Z S Drops
- Alphaken C Tablet
- Alphamix Bt Capsule
- Alphamix Injection
- Alphamix OD Injection
- Alphamix Pg Capsule
- Alphamix Tablet
- Alphamox Capsule
- Alphamox Syrup
- Alphamox Tablet
- Alphaneuron Capsule
- Alphanuron Capsule
- Alphared Injection
- Alpharid Injection
- Alphasac Tablet
- Alphavin C Tablet
- Alphenicol Capsule
- Alphosyl Cream