Post your questions about Glycomin Tablet - in the Forum
Glycomin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Glycomin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Glycomin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Glycomin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Glycomin Tablet drug?
- Allergic reaction with a rash involving the skin
- Abnormal blood counts
- Skin rashes
- Skin problem
- Reddish lumps
- Stevens-johnson syndrome
- Severe manifestations of allergy
- Weight gain
Composition Salts in Glycomin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Glycomin Tablet drug?
Working methodology of Glycomin Tablet
How the drug Glycomin Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
Interactions of Glycomin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Glycomin Tablet drug?
- Aspirin sulfinpyrazone
Precautions to be taken for Glycomin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Glycomin Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
Contra Indications of Glycomin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Glycomin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Diabetic coma
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Glycomin Tablet
- Why Glycomin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Glycomin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Glycomin Tablet?
- How Glycomin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Glycomin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Glycomin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Glycomin Tablet?