Post your questions about Glybovine Tablet - in the Forum
Glybovine Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Glybovine Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Glybovine Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Glybovine Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Glybovine Tablet drug?
- Severe manifestations of allergy
- Stevens-johnson syndrome
- Reddish lumps
- Skin rashes
- Skin problem
- Loss of appetite
- Low blood sugar
- Metallic taste
- Abnormal blood counts
Composition Salts in Glybovine Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Glybovine Tablet drug?
- Glibenclamide (5 mg)
Working methodology of Glybovine Tablet
How the drug Glybovine Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
Interactions of Glybovine Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Glybovine Tablet drug?
- Aspirin sulfinpyrazone
Precautions to be taken for Glybovine Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Glybovine Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
Contra Indications of Glybovine Tablet
When and on what circumstances Glybovine Tablet has to be avoided?
- Diabetic coma
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Glybovine Tablet
- Why Glybovine Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Glybovine Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Glybovine Tablet?
- How Glybovine Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Glybovine Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Glybovine Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Glybovine Tablet?