Post your questions about Glyboral Tablet - in the Forum
Glyboral Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Glyboral Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Glyboral Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Glyboral Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Glyboral Tablet drug?
- Hemolytic anemia
- Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
- Increased appetite
- Internal lining of the skin
- Skin rashes
- Skin problem
- Reddish lumps
- Severe manifestations of allergy
Composition Salts in Glyboral Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Glyboral Tablet drug?
- Glibenclamide (5 mg)
Working methodology of Glyboral Tablet
How the drug Glyboral Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
Interactions of Glyboral Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Glyboral Tablet drug?
- Aspirin sulfinpyrazone
Precautions to be taken for Glyboral Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Glyboral Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
Contra Indications of Glyboral Tablet
When and on what circumstances Glyboral Tablet has to be avoided?
- Diabetic coma
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Glyboral Tablet
- Why Glyboral Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Glyboral Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Glyboral Tablet?
- How Glyboral Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Glyboral Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Glyboral Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Glyboral Tablet?