Post your questions about Glunil Tablet - in the Forum
Glunil Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Glunil Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Glunil Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Glunil Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Glunil Tablet drug?
- Skin problem
- Reddish lumps
- Stevens-johnson syndrome
- Severe manifestations of allergy
- Skin rashes
- Metallic taste
- Low blood sugar
- Loss of appetite
- Hemolytic an
Composition Salts in Glunil Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Glunil Tablet drug?
- Glibenclamide (5 mg)
Working methodology of Glunil Tablet
How the drug Glunil Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
Interactions of Glunil Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Glunil Tablet drug?
- Aspirin sulfinpyrazone
Precautions to be taken for Glunil Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Glunil Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
Contra Indications of Glunil Tablet
When and on what circumstances Glunil Tablet has to be avoided?
- Diabetic coma
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Glunil Tablet
- Why Glunil Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Glunil Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Glunil Tablet?
- How Glunil Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Glunil Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Glunil Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Glunil Tablet?