Post your questions about Abmune Tablet - in the Forum
Abmune Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abmune Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Abmune Tablet drug is prescribed?
- HIV infections
Abmune Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abmune Tablet drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain
- Mouth ulcers
- Lactic acidosis
- Low blood pressure
- Abdominal pain
- Shortness of breath
- Skin rashes
- Inflammation of th
Composition Salts in Abmune Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Abmune Tablet drug?
- Abacavir (300 mg)
Interactions of Abmune Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abmune Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Abmune Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abmune Tablet?
- Use in combination with other antiretroviral medicines
Contra Indications of Abmune Tablet
When and on what circumstances Abmune Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Blood pressure
- Heavy drinking
- Heavy smoking
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Abmune Tablet
- Why Abmune Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abmune Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abmune Tablet?
- How Abmune Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abmune Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abmune Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abmune Tablet?
- Abizole Tablet
- Abl Capri Pharma Tablet
- Able Device
- Ableed Skin Lotion
- Ables Suppository
- Ablif LB Tablet
- Ablu Tablet
- Abmal Injection
- Abn Capsule
- Abn Syrup
- Abo Pill Tablet
- Abocal Tablet
- Abogest Injection
- Abolish M Tablet
- Abonex Tablet
- Abonic Injection
- Abonyl Capsule
- Aboprost Tablet