Post your questions about 2B12 Capsule - in the Forum
2B12 Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 2B12 Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases 2B12 Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Adjunct therapy in severe muscle tightness
- Anemia due to folic acid deficiency
- Thiamine deficiency
- Pregnancy complications
- Poor absorption of food
2B12 Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 2B12 Capsule drug?
- Stomach upset
- Swelling of face
- lips and eyelids
- Swelling of face and tongue
- Swelling of lips
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic rejecti
Composition Salts in 2B12 Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in 2B12 Capsule drug?
- Folic acid (vitamin b9) (1.5 mg)
- Vitamin b1 (5 mg)
- Vitamin b2 (5 mg)
- Vitamin b6 (3 mg)
- Mecobalamin (750 mcg)
- Adenosylcobalamin (750 mcg)
Working methodology of 2B12 Capsule
How the drug 2B12 Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Producing and maturing the red blood cells.
- Metabolizing carbohydrate thus maintaining normal growth.
- Generating energy from carbohydrates
- proteins and fats.
- Producing antibodies and hemoglobin and be keeping blood sugar level in normal range.
- Increasing the production of red blood cells by the bone marrow.
- Transferring the methyl groups for methionine regeneration from homocysteine.
Interactions of 2B12 Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 2B12 Capsule drug?
- Amiodarone Arsenic trioxide Chloramphenicol Cholestyramine Cimetidine Colchicine Famotidine Fluorouracil Lansoprazole Levodopa Methotrexate Neomycin Omeprazole Phenobarbital Phenytoin Probenecid Ranitidine Riboflavin Sodium succinate Sulfasalazine Sulphonamide Tricyclic antidepressants Trisenox Zinc
Precautions to be taken for 2B12 Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 2B12 Capsule?
- Consult your doctor if you have stenocardia
- Difficulty in breathing
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- History of liver disease
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Monitor the blood picture and coagulation regularly
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of 2B12 Capsule
When and on what circumstances 2B12 Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Gastrointestinal disorders including vitamin B12 malabsorption syndrome
- Increased sensitivity to cyanocobalamin
- Surgical removal of gastrointestinal organs
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about 2B12 Capsule
- Why 2B12 Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 2B12 Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 2B12 Capsule?
- How 2B12 Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 2B12 Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 2B12 Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of 2B12 Capsule?