Alpakast Le Tablet
Post your questions about Alpakast Le Tablet - in the Forum
Alpakast Le Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alpakast Le Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Alpakast Le Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Reddish itchy weals
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
Alpakast Le Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alpakast Le Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding from the nose
- Sinus pain
- Sleep walking
- Feeling anxious
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Alpakast Le Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Alpakast Le Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
- Montelukast (10 mg)
Interactions of Alpakast Le Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alpakast Le Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Alpakast Le Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alpakast Le Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Not recommended for prevention of exercise induced bronchospasm
- Not recommended in patients who are taking asthma medications
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Alpakast Le Tablet
When and on what circumstances Alpakast Le Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Alpakast Le Tablet
- Why Alpakast Le Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alpakast Le Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alpakast Le Tablet?
- How Alpakast Le Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alpakast Le Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alpakast Le Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alpakast Le Tablet?
- Alpaclav Syrup
- Alpaclav Tablet
- Alpadik Tablet
- Alpadryl Suspension
- Alpafen Tablet
- Alpagen Injection
- Alpagesic MR Tablet
- Alpagin Injection
- Alpakof Q Tablet
- Alpalide Plus Tablet
- Alpalide Tablet
- Alpam Tablet
- Alpamet Injection
- Alpamycetin Injection
- Alpan D Tablet
- Alpan Tablet
- Alpanol S Tablet
- Alpanol Tablet