Post your questions about Ablu Tablet - in the Forum
Ablu Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ablu Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ablu Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Advanced prostate cancer management in patients where surgical castration is not appropriate and in combination with luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone
Ablu Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ablu Tablet drug?
- Blood in urine
- Breathing problems or a worsening of a preexisting breathing problem
- Yellowing of the skin or whites of eyes
- Weight gain
- Pain in abdomen
- Liver problems
Composition Salts in Ablu Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ablu Tablet drug?
- Bicalutamide (50 mg)
Working methodology of Ablu Tablet
How the drug Ablu Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the effect of androgen to stop cancer cells growth.
Interactions of Ablu Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ablu Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Ablu Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ablu Tablet?
- Avoid direct exposure to excessive sunlight
- Do not drink alcohol
- Hepatic impairment
Contra Indications of Ablu Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ablu Tablet has to be avoided?
- Galactose intolerance
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption
- Lapp lactase deficiency
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Ablu Tablet
- Why Ablu Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ablu Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ablu Tablet?
- How Ablu Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ablu Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ablu Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ablu Tablet?