Post your questions about Alpaclav Syrup - in the Forum
Alpaclav Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alpaclav Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Alpaclav Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of gums
Alpaclav Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alpaclav Syrup drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Stomach pain
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Mild diarrhea
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
Composition Salts in Alpaclav Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Alpaclav Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (200 mg)
- Clavulanic (28.5 mg)
Interactions of Alpaclav Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alpaclav Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Alpaclav Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alpaclav Syrup?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do not take this medicine in larger amount
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Alpaclav Syrup
When and on what circumstances Alpaclav Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Allergic reactions
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about Alpaclav Syrup
- Why Alpaclav Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alpaclav Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alpaclav Syrup?
- How Alpaclav Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alpaclav Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alpaclav Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alpaclav Syrup?
- Alp Sr Tablet
- Alp Tablet
- Alpa Cpm Injection
- Alpa Tablet
- Alpa Timolol Drops
- Alpacef 1 Injection
- Alpacef Forte Injection
- Alpacillin Injection
- Alpaclav Tablet
- Alpacoff Suspension
- Alpadex 30 Injection
- Alpadik Tablet
- Alpadryl Suspension
- Alpafen Tablet
- Alpagen Injection
- Alpagesic MR Tablet
- Alpagin Injection
- Alpakast Le Tablet