Alpacef 1 Injection
Post your questions about Alpacef 1 Injection - in the Forum
Alpacef 1 Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alpacef 1 Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Alpacef 1 Injection drug is prescribed?
- Lyme disease
- Bacterial infections
- Surgical site infections
Alpacef 1 Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alpacef 1 Injection drug?
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
- Blood in the urine
- Bleeding disorder
- Abnormal blood counts
- Pseudomembranous colitis
Composition Salts in Alpacef 1 Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Alpacef 1 Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
Interactions of Alpacef 1 Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alpacef 1 Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Alpacef 1 Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alpacef 1 Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Alpacef 1 Injection
When and on what circumstances Alpacef 1 Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Alpacef 1 Injection
- Why Alpacef 1 Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alpacef 1 Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alpacef 1 Injection?
- How Alpacef 1 Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alpacef 1 Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alpacef 1 Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alpacef 1 Injection?
- Alp Ft Tablet
- Alp Ftd Tablet
- Alp Tablet
- Alp X Tablet
- Alpa B 12 Injection
- Alpa Cpm Injection
- Alpa Tablet
- Alpa Timolol Drops
- Alpacef Forte Injection
- Alpacillin Injection
- Alpaclav Syrup
- Alpaclav Tablet
- Alpacoff Suspension
- Alpadex 30 Injection
- Alpadik Tablet
- Alpadryl Suspension
- Alpafen Tablet
- Alpagen Injection