Post your questions about Glipin Tablet - in the Forum
Glipin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Glipin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Glipin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Severe pain in chest
Glipin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Glipin Tablet drug?
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Facial redness
- Chest discomfort
- Unusual tiredness
- Swelling of whole body
- Swelling of part
- Swelling of ankle
Composition Salts in Glipin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Glipin Tablet drug?
- Amlodipine (5 mg)
Working methodology of Glipin Tablet
How the drug Glipin Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Relaxing the muscle cells thus reducing blood pressure
- force and rate of heartbeat.
Interactions of Glipin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Glipin Tablet drug?
- Grapefruit juice
Precautions to be taken for Glipin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Glipin Tablet?
- Check your blood pressure
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis
- Impaired liver or renal function
- Severe aortic stenosis
- Severe ventricular dysfunction
- Sick sinus syndrome
- Take this medicine with any liquid
Contra Indications of Glipin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Glipin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Aortic stenosis
- Cardiogenic shock
- Severe hypotension
- Unstable angina
Top Questions about Glipin Tablet
- Why Glipin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Glipin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Glipin Tablet?
- How Glipin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Glipin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Glipin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Glipin Tablet?