Post your questions about Glip Tablet - in the Forum
Glip Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Glip Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Glip Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Glip Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Glip Tablet drug?
- Low blood sugar
- Itchy skin rash
- Abnormal liver function
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal pain
- Yellowish skin
Composition Salts in Glip Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Glip Tablet drug?
- Glipizide (5 mg)
Working methodology of Glip Tablet
How the drug Glip Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
Interactions of Glip Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Glip Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Glip Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Glip Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Inform your doctor if you are about to have major surgery or have had a recent injury or develop a fever or severe infection
Contra Indications of Glip Tablet
When and on what circumstances Glip Tablet has to be avoided?
- Impaired consciousness
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Glip Tablet
- Why Glip Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Glip Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Glip Tablet?
- How Glip Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Glip Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Glip Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Glip Tablet?