Post your questions about Gliozolamide Tablet - in the Forum
Gliozolamide Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Gliozolamide Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Gliozolamide Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Grade lll and lV brain tumor
- Cancer of glial tissue of the nervous system
- Skin cancer
Gliozolamide Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Gliozolamide Tablet drug?
- Wound infection
- Hearing impairment
- Impaired balance
- Increased sugar in the blood
- Blood clots in the legs
- Allergic reaction
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Abnormal or blurry vision
Composition Salts in Gliozolamide Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Gliozolamide Tablet drug?
- Temozolomide (100 mg)
Working methodology of Gliozolamide Tablet
How the drug Gliozolamide Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body.
Interactions of Gliozolamide Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Gliozolamide Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Gliozolamide Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Gliozolamide Tablet?
- Antiemetic prophylaxis recommended
- Avoid activities that can cause bleeding or injury
- Avoid people who are sick or have infections
- Consult doctor if treatment given for pneumocystis carinii pneumonia
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Elderly above sixty years
- Swallow full tablets on an empty stomach or one hour before your meal
- Take caution if you have severe hepatic and renal impairment
- Take contraceptive precautions during and after 6 months of treatment
- Use extra care to prevent bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth
Contra Indications of Gliozolamide Tablet
When and on what circumstances Gliozolamide Tablet has to be avoided?
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Gliozolamide Tablet
- Why Gliozolamide Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Gliozolamide Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Gliozolamide Tablet?
- How Gliozolamide Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Gliozolamide Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Gliozolamide Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Gliozolamide Tablet?