Post your questions about Glioz Tablet - in the Forum
Glioz Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Glioz Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Glioz Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Cancer of glial tissue of the nervous system
- Skin cancer
- Grade lll and lV brain tumor
Glioz Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Glioz Tablet drug?
- Sleep problems
- Reduced number of blood cells
- Skin irritation or redness
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty to hold urination
- Difficulty in speaking
Composition Salts in Glioz Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Glioz Tablet drug?
- Temozolomide (250 mg)
Working methodology of Glioz Tablet
How the drug Glioz Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body.
Interactions of Glioz Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Glioz Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Glioz Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Glioz Tablet?
- Antiemetic prophylaxis recommended
- Avoid activities that can cause bleeding or injury
- Avoid people who are sick or have infections
- Consult doctor if treatment given for pneumocystis carinii pneumonia
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Elderly above sixty years
- Swallow full tablets on an empty stomach or one hour before your meal
- Take caution if you have severe hepatic and renal impairment
- Take contraceptive precautions during and after 6 months of treatment
- Use extra care to prevent bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth
Contra Indications of Glioz Tablet
When and on what circumstances Glioz Tablet has to be avoided?
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Glioz Tablet
- Why Glioz Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Glioz Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Glioz Tablet?
- How Glioz Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Glioz Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Glioz Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Glioz Tablet?