Glintra A Gel
Post your questions about Glintra A Gel - in the Forum
Glintra A Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Glintra A Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Glintra A Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infe
Glintra A Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Glintra A Gel drug?
- Fast heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Sore throat
- Scaly skin or lips
- Red or yellow eyes or skin
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin irritatio
Composition Salts in Glintra A Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Glintra A Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Glintra A Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Glintra A Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Glintra A Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Glintra A Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Glintra A Gel
When and on what circumstances Glintra A Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Glintra A Gel
- Why Glintra A Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Glintra A Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Glintra A Gel?
- How Glintra A Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Glintra A Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Glintra A Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Glintra A Gel?
- Glinidd M1 Tablet
- Glinidd M2 Tablet
- Glinil Tablet
- Glinorm M Tablet
- Glinorm M1 Tablet
- Glinorm M2 Tablet
- Glinorm Tablet
- Glint Soap/Bar
- Glintra B Gel
- Glintra Gel
- Glinzo Tablet
- Gliotem Capsule
- Glioz Capsule
- Glioz Tablet
- Gliozolamide Tablet
- Glip Mf Tablet
- Glip Sain Medicaments Tablet
- Glip Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone