Ableed Skin Lotion
Post your questions about Ableed Skin Lotion - in the Forum
Ableed Skin Lotion drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ableed Skin Lotion
Why and for what indications and diseases Ableed Skin Lotion drug is prescribed?
- Kidney problems
- Metabolic acidosis
- Allergic reactions
Ableed Skin Lotion medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ableed Skin Lotion drug?
- Erosion of teeth
- Irritation to the eyes or skin
- Local irritation
Composition Salts in Ableed Skin Lotion
List of generics and active salts used in Ableed Skin Lotion drug?
- Citric acid (2.5 mg)
- Butyl alcohol (0.26 gm)
Interactions of Ableed Skin Lotion with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ableed Skin Lotion drug?
- Aluminium hydroxide
Precautions to be taken for Ableed Skin Lotion
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ableed Skin Lotion?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take caution if you have low urine output
- abnormal renal function
- cardiac failure or hypertension
- Take caution if you have peripheral or pulmonary edema
- Take it by diluting with water
- Take this drug after meals
Contra Indications of Ableed Skin Lotion
When and on what circumstances Ableed Skin Lotion has to be avoided?
- Acute dehydration
- Heat cramps
- Impaired renal function
- Severe myocardial damage
- Sodium-restricted diets
- Untreated addison's disease
Top Questions about Ableed Skin Lotion
- Why Ableed Skin Lotion is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ableed Skin Lotion?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ableed Skin Lotion?
- How Ableed Skin Lotion medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ableed Skin Lotion with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ableed Skin Lotion?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ableed Skin Lotion?
- Abiworm Suspension
- Abixim Dry Syrup
- Abizole D Tablet
- Abizole Tablet
- Abl Capri Pharma Tablet
- Abl Tablet
- Ablaze IM Tablet
- Able Device
- Ables Suppository
- Ablif LB Tablet
- Ablu Tablet
- Abmal Injection
- Abmune Tablet
- Abn Capsule
- Abn Syrup
- Abo Pill Tablet
- Abocal Tablet
- Abogest Injection
- Cissus quadrangularis
- Cissus Quadrangularis Extract
- Cissus Quadrangularis Linn Extract
- Citrus bioflavonoid
- Citrus Limon Fruit Extract
- Clauvulonic acid
- Clavulanate acid
- Clavulanate potassium
- Clavulanic acid