Post your questions about Gliben Total Tablet - in the Forum
Gliben Total Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Gliben Total Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Gliben Total Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Maturity onset diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Gliben Total Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Gliben Total Tablet drug?
- Severe manifestations of allergy
- Skin problem
- Skin rashes
- Skin reactions
- Stevens-johnson syndrome
- Reddish lumps
- Loss of appetite
- Low blood sugar
- Low pH in body tissues and blood
Composition Salts in Gliben Total Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Gliben Total Tablet drug?
- Glibenclamide (5 mg)
- Metformin (500 mg)
- Rosiglitazone (2 mg)
Working methodology of Gliben Total Tablet
How the drug Gliben Total Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
- Decreasing the amount of glucose and controls the amount of glucose in the blood.
- Reducing the formation of cholesterol.
Interactions of Gliben Total Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Gliben Total Tablet drug?
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Aspirin sulfinpyrazone
- Salbutamol or terbutaline
Precautions to be taken for Gliben Total Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Gliben Total Tablet?
- Blurred vision
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
- Symptoms like nausea
- abdominal pain
- anorexia and dark urine
Contra Indications of Gliben Total Tablet
When and on what circumstances Gliben Total Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Cardiovascular collapse
- Diabetic coma
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Renal disease
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Gliben Total Tablet
- Why Gliben Total Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Gliben Total Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Gliben Total Tablet?
- How Gliben Total Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Gliben Total Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Gliben Total Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Gliben Total Tablet?