Post your questions about Abl Tablet - in the Forum
Abl Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abl Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Abl Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Infections caused by roundworm
- Infections caused by pinworm
- Infections caused by tapeworm
Abl Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abl Tablet drug?
- Sore throat
- Unusual bleeding
- Decreased number of hematopoietic cells in bone marrow
- Pale skin
- Loose motions
- Shortness of breath
Composition Salts in Abl Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Abl Tablet drug?
- Albendazole (400 mg)
Working methodology of Abl Tablet
How the drug Abl Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Keeping away the worm from absorbing sugar.
Interactions of Abl Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abl Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Abl Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abl Tablet?
- Consult your doctor in case of renal impairment
- Liver disease
- Take fluid and fiber rich diet
- Take medicine with meals or snacks
- Take non hormonal contraceptive measures during and after therapy
Contra Indications of Abl Tablet
When and on what circumstances Abl Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Children under 2 years of age
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about Abl Tablet
- Why Abl Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abl Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abl Tablet?
- How Abl Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abl Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abl Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abl Tablet?