Post your questions about Getrol Forte Tablet - in the Forum
Getrol Forte Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Getrol Forte Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Getrol Forte Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Maturity onset diabetes
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
Getrol Forte Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Getrol Forte Tablet drug?
- Weight gain
- Reddish lumps
- Severe manifestations of allergy
- Skin reactions
- Skin rashes
- Stevens-johnson syndrome
- Skin problem
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Allergic reaction with a
Composition Salts in Getrol Forte Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Getrol Forte Tablet drug?
- Glibenclamide (5 mg)
- Metformin (500 mg)
Working methodology of Getrol Forte Tablet
How the drug Getrol Forte Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
- Decreasing the amount of glucose and controls the amount of glucose in the blood.
Interactions of Getrol Forte Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Getrol Forte Tablet drug?
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Aspirin sulfinpyrazone
- Salbutamol or terbutaline
Precautions to be taken for Getrol Forte Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Getrol Forte Tablet?
- Blurred vision
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
- Symptoms like nausea
- abdominal pain
- anorexia and dark urine
Contra Indications of Getrol Forte Tablet
When and on what circumstances Getrol Forte Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Cardiovascular collapse
- Diabetic coma
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Renal disease
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Getrol Forte Tablet
- Why Getrol Forte Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Getrol Forte Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Getrol Forte Tablet?
- How Getrol Forte Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Getrol Forte Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Getrol Forte Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Getrol Forte Tablet?