Post your questions about Abizole D Tablet - in the Forum
Abizole D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abizole D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Abizole D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Intestinal ulcers
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Stomach ulcers
- Gastro-intestinal reflux
- Gastric acidity
- Fullness of stomach
Abizole D Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abizole D Tablet drug?
- Patients on cancer chemotherapy
- Skin rash
- Flu syndrome
- Extrapyramidal reactions
- Fracture of the hip
Composition Salts in Abizole D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Abizole D Tablet drug?
- Domperidone (10 mg)
- Rabeprazole (20 mg)
Working methodology of Abizole D Tablet
How the drug Abizole D Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Normalising the digestion process.
- Blocking the activity of the proton pumps in the stomach wall.
Interactions of Abizole D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abizole D Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Abizole D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abizole D Tablet?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Take this medication one hour before meal
- Take vitamin D and calcium supplements to prevent risk of fractures
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Abizole D Tablet
When and on what circumstances Abizole D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Abizole D Tablet
- Why Abizole D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abizole D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abizole D Tablet?
- How Abizole D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abizole D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abizole D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abizole D Tablet?