Post your questions about Geridys Tablet - in the Forum
Geridys Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Geridys Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Geridys Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Carbohydrate intolerance
- Acute pancreatitis
- Fabry's disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Digestion of milk sugar
- Intestinal gas
Geridys Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Geridys Tablet drug?
- Fibrosing colonopathy
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal feces
- Stomach pain
- Severe dizziness
- Difficulty in breathing
Composition Salts in Geridys Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Geridys Tablet drug?
- Lipase (3 mg)
- Alpha galactosidase (150 mg)
- Lactase enzyme (7 mg)
- Protease enzyme (25 mg)
- Amylase (50 mg)
Interactions of Geridys Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Geridys Tablet drug?
- Antidiabetic agents
- Weight loss medications
Precautions to be taken for Geridys Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Geridys Tablet?
- Children under the age of 4 years
- Contents irritating to mucous
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Nursing mothers
- Pork allergy
- Potential viral transmission
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Renal impairment
- Take this medicine with food
- Take this medicine with meal or snacks
Contra Indications of Geridys Tablet
When and on what circumstances Geridys Tablet has to be avoided?
- Flare-up of long-term pancreas problems
- Inflammation of the pancreas
Top Questions about Geridys Tablet
- Why Geridys Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Geridys Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Geridys Tablet?
- How Geridys Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Geridys Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Geridys Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Geridys Tablet?
- Gerfree E+E Drops
- Geri D3 Granules Tablet
- Gericare Capsule
- Gericef Tablet
- Gericlav Injection
- Gericlav Tablet
- Geridys Capsule
- Geridys Syrup
- Gerifen Ar Syrup
- Geriflam Capsule
- Geriflo Capsule
- Geriflo D Tablet
- Geriflo Tablet
- Geriglim Tablet
- Geril Tablet
- Gerilax Syrup
- Gerimac Tablet
- Gerimol Tablet