Post your questions about Abixim Tablet - in the Forum
Abixim Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Abixim Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Abixim Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Abixim Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Abixim Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- GI disturbances
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools
- Pseudomembranous colitis
Composition Salts in Abixim Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Abixim Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Working methodology of Abixim Tablet
How the drug Abixim Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Abixim Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Abixim Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Abixim Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Abixim Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Abixim Tablet
When and on what circumstances Abixim Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Abixim Tablet
- Why Abixim Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Abixim Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Abixim Tablet?
- How Abixim Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Abixim Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Abixim Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Abixim Tablet?