Post your questions about Gelusil Plus Tablet - in the Forum
Gelusil Plus Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Gelusil Plus Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Gelusil Plus Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Abdominal swelling
- Skin problem
- Skin moisturisation
- Skin disorders
- Peptic ulcer
- Stomach acid
- Gastric problems
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
Gelusil Plus Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Gelusil Plus Tablet drug?
- Respiratory toxicity
- Slow reflexes
- Coughing blood
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle discomfort
- Pain while urinating
Composition Salts in Gelusil Plus Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Gelusil Plus Tablet drug?
- Activated dimethicone (125 mg)
- Magnesium aluminium silicate (75 mg)
- Magnesium hydroxide (milk of magnesia) (150 mg)
- Aluminium hydroxide (300 mg)
Working methodology of Gelusil Plus Tablet
How the drug Gelusil Plus Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing flatulence with its mucosal protective and anti foaming properties.
- Absorbing into the skin.
- Neutralizing the acid in the stomach.
- Neutralizing the acids released in the stomach.
Interactions of Gelusil Plus Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Gelusil Plus Tablet drug?
- Citric acid
- Dolutegravir dutrebis
- Iron salts
Precautions to be taken for Gelusil Plus Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Gelusil Plus Tablet?
- Avoid using this medicine if you have alcohol addiction
- Blockage of intestines
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Consult your doctor in case of hypertension or heart problem
- kidney stones or any kidney disease
- severe constipation
- gastrointestinal bleeding
- Consult your doctor in case you are taking antibiotics
- heart medication
- arthritis medication
- anti-pain medication or iron supplements
- Do not take this tablet two hours before or after any medication
- Heart problem
- Kidney problems
- Planning to become pregnant
Contra Indications of Gelusil Plus Tablet
When and on what circumstances Gelusil Plus Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic to the aluminium hydroxide
- Avoid aluminum hydroxide if you frequently have alcohol or its addiction
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Hypertension or heart problem
- Kidney stones
- Severe constipation
Top Questions about Gelusil Plus Tablet
- Why Gelusil Plus Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Gelusil Plus Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Gelusil Plus Tablet?
- How Gelusil Plus Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Gelusil Plus Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Gelusil Plus Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Gelusil Plus Tablet?