Alnos CV Syrup
Post your questions about Alnos CV Syrup - in the Forum
Alnos CV Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Alnos CV Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Alnos CV Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
Alnos CV Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Alnos CV Syrup drug?
- Increased in liver enzymes
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Infection or illness
- Fungal infections
- Allergic skin reaction
- Abnormal blood counts
- Skin r
Composition Salts in Alnos CV Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Alnos CV Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (200 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (28.5 mg)
Interactions of Alnos CV Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Alnos CV Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Alnos CV Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Alnos CV Syrup?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Alnos CV Syrup
When and on what circumstances Alnos CV Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Alnos CV Syrup
- Why Alnos CV Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Alnos CV Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Alnos CV Syrup?
- How Alnos CV Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Alnos CV Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Alnos CV Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Alnos CV Syrup?
- Alneed Tablet
- Alneevo Tablet
- Alnim MD Tablet
- Alnim P Suspension
- Alnim P Tablet
- Alnim Suspension
- Alnitro Tablet
- Alnol Tablet
- Alnos CV Tablet
- AlnosLF Tablet
- Alnuro Injection
- Alnuro Plus Tablet
- Alo Azi Tablet
- Alo Cal Lotion
- Alo Cef Tablet
- Alo E Cream
- Alo E Skin Cream
- Alo Nt Tablet