Almox Plus Capsule
Post your questions about Almox Plus Capsule - in the Forum
Almox Plus Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Almox Plus Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Almox Plus Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina
- Vaginal infection
- Bacterial infections of ear
Almox Plus Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Almox Plus Capsule drug?
- Swelling of lips
- face or tongue
- White patches on the tongue
- Yellowing of eyes or skin
- Unusual tiredness
- Sore tongue or mouth
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Itching or di
Composition Salts in Almox Plus Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Almox Plus Capsule drug?
- Amoxycillin (250 mg)
- Cloxacillin (250 mg)
- Lacto bacillus sporegens (60 million spores)
Interactions of Almox Plus Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Almox Plus Capsule drug?
- Antibiotic drugs
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Almox Plus Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Almox Plus Capsule?
- Allergic to penicillins or cephalosporin
- Children below 3 years of age
- Decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Have AIDS
- poor immunity
- short bowel syndrome
- or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regular kidney
- liver function and blood cell count test
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics
- Use second method of birth control
Contra Indications of Almox Plus Capsule
When and on what circumstances Almox Plus Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- High fever
- Serious kidney problems
- Severe intestinal infection
Top Questions about Almox Plus Capsule
- Why Almox Plus Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Almox Plus Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Almox Plus Capsule?
- How Almox Plus Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Almox Plus Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Almox Plus Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Almox Plus Capsule?
- Almox C Capsule
- Almox C DT Tablet
- Almox Capsule
- Almox Drops
- Almox Dry Syrup
- Almox Dt Tablet
- Almox Eye Drops
- Almox Injection
- Almpose Tablet
- Alnac P Tablet
- Alnac SP Tablet
- Alnac Tablet
- Alnaclox Capsule
- Alnaclox LB Tablet
- Alnacob G Capsule
- Alnacob OD Soft Gel
- Alnacob S Tablet
- Alnacort Tablet