Post your questions about Almocef Tablet - in the Forum
Almocef Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Almocef Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Almocef Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Almocef Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Almocef Tablet drug?
- Loose stools
- GI disturbances
- Stomach pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Almocef Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Almocef Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Working methodology of Almocef Tablet
How the drug Almocef Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Almocef Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Almocef Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Almocef Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Almocef Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Almocef Tablet
When and on what circumstances Almocef Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Almocef Tablet
- Why Almocef Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Almocef Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Almocef Tablet?
- How Almocef Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Almocef Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Almocef Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Almocef Tablet?