Post your questions about Almocef Syrup - in the Forum
Almocef Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Almocef Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Almocef Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Almocef Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Almocef Syrup drug?
- GI disturbances
- Stomach pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Loose stools
Composition Salts in Almocef Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Almocef Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Interactions of Almocef Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Almocef Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Almocef Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Almocef Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Almocef Syrup
When and on what circumstances Almocef Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Almocef Syrup
- Why Almocef Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Almocef Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Almocef Syrup?
- How Almocef Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Almocef Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Almocef Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Almocef Syrup?
- Almity Tablet
- Almix Suspension
- Almizol F Cream
- Almizolam Injection
- Almocef CV Tablet
- Almocef Dry Syrup
- Almocef Dt Tablet
- Almocef O Tablet
- Almocef Tablet
- Almogril Tablet
- Almokce Capsule
- Almol Tablet
- Almolet Tablet
- Almopure Tablet
- Almotan Tablet
- Almox C Capsule
- Almox C DT Tablet
- Almox C Plus Tablet