Post your questions about G Nil Tablet - in the Forum
G Nil Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of G Nil Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases G Nil Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
G Nil Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by G Nil Tablet drug?
- Metallic taste
- Loss of appetite
- Low blood sugar
- Stevens-johnson syndrome
- Skin rashes
- Severe manifestations of allergy
- Skin problem
- Reddish lumps
- Weight gain
Composition Salts in G Nil Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in G Nil Tablet drug?
- Glibenclamide (1.25 mg)
Working methodology of G Nil Tablet
How the drug G Nil Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
Interactions of G Nil Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with G Nil Tablet drug?
- Aspirin sulfinpyrazone
Precautions to be taken for G Nil Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering G Nil Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
Contra Indications of G Nil Tablet
When and on what circumstances G Nil Tablet has to be avoided?
- Diabetic coma
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about G Nil Tablet
- Why G Nil Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of G Nil Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in G Nil Tablet?
- How G Nil Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of G Nil Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using G Nil Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of G Nil Tablet?