Post your questions about 24 By 7 T Syrup - in the Forum
24 By 7 T Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 24 By 7 T Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases 24 By 7 T Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Reversible airway obstructive diseases
- Common cold
- Back pain
- Breathing problems
24 By 7 T Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 24 By 7 T Syrup drug?
- Behavioral disturbances
- Anaphylactic reactions which may manifest as sudden
- Abdominal pain
- Gastric irritation
- Flushing of skin
- Fall in blood pressure
- Flow of tea
Composition Salts in 24 By 7 T Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in 24 By 7 T Syrup drug?
- Bromhexine (2 mg)
- Terbutaline (1.25 mg)
- Guaiphenesin (50 mg)
- Menthol (0.5 mg)
Working methodology of 24 By 7 T Syrup
How the drug 24 By 7 T Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Facilitating the easy removal of mucus from respiratory tract by making it thin.
- Relaxing and opening the airways.
- Thinning the mucus in the air passages.
- Temporarily relieving minor pain.
Interactions of 24 By 7 T Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 24 By 7 T Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for 24 By 7 T Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 24 By 7 T Syrup?
- Alcohol consumption
- Consult your doctor if suffering from lung infection
- breathing difficulty while resting
- blood in the mucus
- fever and chest pain
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- severe uncontrolled asthma
- stomach ulcers
- liver or kidney problems
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- In case of serious allergic reactions or developing skin lesions
- stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor
- Inflammation of air passages
- Kidney problems
- Limit alcoholic beverages
- Liver problems
- Lung disorder
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking prescription or nonprescription medicine
Contra Indications of 24 By 7 T Syrup
When and on what circumstances 24 By 7 T Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing difficulty
- Swelling on face
- neck throat or tongue
Top Questions about 24 By 7 T Syrup
- Why 24 By 7 T Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 24 By 7 T Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 24 By 7 T Syrup?
- How 24 By 7 T Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 24 By 7 T Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 24 By 7 T Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of 24 By 7 T Syrup?