Fri Spas Drops
Post your questions about Fri Spas Drops - in the Forum
Fri Spas Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fri Spas Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Fri Spas Drops drug is prescribed?
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Intestinal disorder
- Esophagus inflammation
- Gastric problems
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
- Skin problem
- Stomach and intestinal cramping
- Abdominal swelling
Fri Spas Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fri Spas Drops drug?
- Blurred vision
- Dry eyes
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Fri Spas Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Fri Spas Drops drug?
- Activated dimethicone (40 mg)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (10 mg)
Interactions of Fri Spas Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fri Spas Drops drug?
Precautions to be taken for Fri Spas Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fri Spas Drops?
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not exercise in hot weather
- Drink a lot of fluids
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Fri Spas Drops
When and on what circumstances Fri Spas Drops has to be avoided?
- Obstructive uropathy
- Severe ulcerative colitis
Top Questions about Fri Spas Drops
- Why Fri Spas Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fri Spas Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fri Spas Drops?
- How Fri Spas Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fri Spas Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fri Spas Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fri Spas Drops?
- Freydex Drops
- Freydex Ointment
- Frezcon Tablet
- Freze Tablet
- Frezep Capsule
- Frezole Tablet
- Frezon Tablet
- Frgosul Injection
- Fri Spas Tablet
- Fribe Tablet
- Fribit Tablet
- Fricet Tablet
- Fricidot Syrup
- Fricof Syrup
- Fricold Suspension
- Fricold Tablet
- Frida Injection
- Frida Suspension