Post your questions about Allorid Tablet - in the Forum
Allorid Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Allorid Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Allorid Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hay fever
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Reddish itchy weals
- Swelling in the skin
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
Allorid Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Allorid Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Allorid Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Allorid Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Allorid Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Allorid Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Allorid Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Allorid Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Allorid Tablet
When and on what circumstances Allorid Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Allorid Tablet
- Why Allorid Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Allorid Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Allorid Tablet?
- How Allorid Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Allorid Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Allorid Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Allorid Tablet?
- Allmycin Syrup
- Allnet Capsule
- Allofex Tablet
- Allolene Cream
- Allolene Tablet
- Allopurinol Tablet
- Alloric Tablet
- Allorid M Tablet
- Allovit L Tablet
- Allovit Plus Powder
- Allovit Syrup
- Allovit Tablet
- Alloy Tablet
- Allpain P Tablet
- Allpain SP Tablet
- Allpain Sr Tablet
- Allpain Tablet
- Allrab D Capsule