Allmox Kt Tablet
Post your questions about Allmox Kt Tablet - in the Forum
Allmox Kt Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Allmox Kt Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Allmox Kt Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of heart
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial in
Allmox Kt Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Allmox Kt Tablet drug?
- Irritation at the site of injection
- Serum sickness
- Severe skin allergies
- Skin rash
Composition Salts in Allmox Kt Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Allmox Kt Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (125 mg)
Interactions of Allmox Kt Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Allmox Kt Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Allmox Kt Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Allmox Kt Tablet?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Allmox Kt Tablet
When and on what circumstances Allmox Kt Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Allmox Kt Tablet
- Why Allmox Kt Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Allmox Kt Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Allmox Kt Tablet?
- How Allmox Kt Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Allmox Kt Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Allmox Kt Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Allmox Kt Tablet?
- Allgout Tablet
- Allicet Tablet
- Allizone Injection
- Allizone SB Injection
- Allkof Syrup
- Allmet Sr Tablet
- Allmox Capsule
- Allmox Injection
- Allmox Syrup
- Allmox Tablet
- Allmycin Syrup
- Allnet Capsule
- Allnid Capsule
- Allnid Syrup
- Allofex Tablet
- Allolene Cream
- Allolene Tablet
- Allopurinol Tablet