Post your questions about Foseal Tablet - in the Forum
Foseal Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Foseal Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Foseal Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
Foseal Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Foseal Tablet drug?
- Increased in blood acidity
- Increased serum chloride levels
- Upper abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Foseal Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Foseal Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Foseal Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Foseal Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Foseal Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Foseal Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Foseal Tablet
When and on what circumstances Foseal Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Foseal Tablet
- Why Foseal Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Foseal Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Foseal Tablet?
- How Foseal Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Foseal Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Foseal Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Foseal Tablet?
- Forzole D Capsule
- Fosaport Injection
- Fosbait Capsule
- Fosbait Tablet
- Fosbind Tablet
- Foschek S Tablet
- Foschek Tablet
- Foseal C Tablet
- Fosend Tablet
- Fosentin Injection
- Fosforal Sachet
- Fosinace Tablet
- Fosirol Powder
- Foskid Syrup
- Fosolin Injection
- Fosphen Injection
- Fossical Tablet
- Fossil Injection