Foseal C Tablet
Post your questions about Foseal C Tablet - in the Forum
Foseal C Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Foseal C Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Foseal C Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Foseal C Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Foseal C Tablet drug?
- Upper abdominal pain
- Increased serum chloride levels
- Increased in blood acidity
Composition Salts in Foseal C Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Foseal C Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (800 mg)
Interactions of Foseal C Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Foseal C Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Foseal C Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Foseal C Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Foseal C Tablet
When and on what circumstances Foseal C Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Foseal C Tablet
- Why Foseal C Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Foseal C Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Foseal C Tablet?
- How Foseal C Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Foseal C Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Foseal C Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Foseal C Tablet?
- Forzole Capsule
- Forzole D Capsule
- Fosavance Tablet
- Fosbait Capsule
- Fosbait Tablet
- Fosbind Tablet
- Foschek S Tablet
- Foschek Tablet
- Foseal Tablet
- Fosend Tablet
- Fosentin Injection
- Fosforal Sachet
- Fosinace Tablet
- Fosirol Powder
- Foskid Syrup
- Fosolin Injection
- Fosphen Injection
- Fossical Tablet