Foschek S Tablet
Post your questions about Foschek S Tablet - in the Forum
Foschek S Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Foschek S Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Foschek S Tablet drug is prescribed?
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Foschek S Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Foschek S Tablet drug?
- Increased in blood acidity
- Increased serum chloride levels
- Upper abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Foschek S Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Foschek S Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Foschek S Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Foschek S Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Foschek S Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Foschek S Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Foschek S Tablet
When and on what circumstances Foschek S Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Foschek S Tablet
- Why Foschek S Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Foschek S Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Foschek S Tablet?
- How Foschek S Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Foschek S Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Foschek S Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Foschek S Tablet?
- Forzid Injection
- Forzid TZ Injection
- Fosaport Injection
- Fosaran Injection
- Fosavance Tablet
- Fosbait Capsule
- Fosbait Tablet
- Fosbind Tablet
- Foschek Tablet
- Foseal C Tablet
- Foseal Tablet
- Fosend Tablet
- Fosentin Injection
- Fosforal Sachet
- Fosinace Tablet
- Fosirol Powder
- Foskid Syrup
- Fosolin Injection