Post your questions about Forsemer Tablet - in the Forum
Forsemer Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Forsemer Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Forsemer Tablet drug is prescribed?
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Forsemer Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Forsemer Tablet drug?
- Upper abdominal pain
- Increased in blood acidity
- Increased serum chloride levels
Composition Salts in Forsemer Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Forsemer Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Forsemer Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Forsemer Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Forsemer Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Forsemer Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Forsemer Tablet
When and on what circumstances Forsemer Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Forsemer Tablet
- Why Forsemer Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Forsemer Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Forsemer Tablet?
- How Forsemer Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Forsemer Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Forsemer Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Forsemer Tablet?
- Forpar Injection
- Forpcos Plus Tablet
- Forpecia 60ML Lotion
- Forpep Injection
- Forplus Injection
- Forpride D Capsule
- Forpride Tablet
- Forseal Tablet
- Forses Tablet
- Forshe Drops
- Forshe Tablet
- Forsmart Inhaler Mdi Inhaler
- Forsmart Respicap
- Forson Pg Tablet
- Forson Sr Tablet
- Forson Tablet
- Forspac Tablet
- Forstaf Injection