Post your questions about Forseal Tablet - in the Forum
Forseal Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Forseal Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Forseal Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- High phosphate levels in the blood
Forseal Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Forseal Tablet drug?
- Increased serum chloride levels
- Increased in blood acidity
- Upper abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Forseal Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Forseal Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Forseal Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Forseal Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Forseal Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Forseal Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Forseal Tablet
When and on what circumstances Forseal Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Forseal Tablet
- Why Forseal Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Forseal Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Forseal Tablet?
- How Forseal Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Forseal Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Forseal Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Forseal Tablet?
- Forpan Tablet
- Forpar Injection
- Forpe Capsule
- Forpecia 60ML Lotion
- Forpep Injection
- Forplus Injection
- Forpride D Capsule
- Forpride Tablet
- Forsemer Tablet
- Forses Tablet
- Forshe Drops
- Forshe Tablet
- Forsmart Inhaler Mdi Inhaler
- Forsmart Respicap
- Forson Pg Tablet
- Forson Sr Tablet
- Forson Tablet
- Forspac Tablet