Post your questions about Fondared Injection - in the Forum
Fondared Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fondared Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Fondared Injection drug is prescribed?
- Hip fracture
- Hip replacement
- Clots in the legs
- Clots in the lungs
- Abdominal surgery
- Knee replacement
Fondared Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fondared Injection drug?
- Increased in bilirubin levels
- Mouth or tongue
- Pain or swelling at the site of injection
- Loss of lots of blood from operation site
- Swelling in face
- leg or s
Composition Salts in Fondared Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Fondared Injection drug?
- Fondaparinux (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Fondared Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fondared Injection drug?
- Antiplatelet drugs
- Fibrinolytic drugs
Precautions to be taken for Fondared Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fondared Injection?
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Pregnant or breastfeeding or elderly
Contra Indications of Fondared Injection
When and on what circumstances Fondared Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Bleeding problems
- Epidural catheter
- Kidney or liver disease
- Lumbar puncture
- Stomach problems
Top Questions about Fondared Injection
- Why Fondared Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fondared Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fondared Injection?
- How Fondared Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fondared Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fondared Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fondared Injection?
- Fomicet Tablet
- Fomtaz Disk Inhaler
- Fomtide Nf Inhaler
- Fomtrop Diskette
- Fomtrop Inhaler Mdi Inhaler
- Fonazole Tablet
- Fondaflo Injection
- Fondaflo Tablet
- Fondazest Prefilled Syringe
- Fongitar Liquid
- Fongitar Skin Lotion
- Fonim P Suspension
- Fonim P Tablet
- Fonim S Tablet
- Fonim Tablet
- Font Eye Drops
- Foodin Syrup
- Foor Steps Capsule