Post your questions about Fondaflo Tablet - in the Forum
Fondaflo Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fondaflo Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Fondaflo Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Knee replacement
- Abdominal surgery
- Clots in the legs
- Clots in the lungs
- Hip fracture
- Hip replacement
Fondaflo Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fondaflo Tablet drug?
- Pain or swelling at the site of injection
- Loss of lots of blood from operation site
- Mouth or tongue
- Swallowing or breathing problems
- Tenderness or swelling in the stomach
Composition Salts in Fondaflo Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Fondaflo Tablet drug?
Interactions of Fondaflo Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fondaflo Tablet drug?
- Antiplatelet drugs
- Fibrinolytic drugs
Precautions to be taken for Fondaflo Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fondaflo Tablet?
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Pregnant or breastfeeding or elderly
Contra Indications of Fondaflo Tablet
When and on what circumstances Fondaflo Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Bleeding problems
- Epidural catheter
- Kidney or liver disease
- Lumbar puncture
- Stomach problems
Top Questions about Fondaflo Tablet
- Why Fondaflo Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fondaflo Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fondaflo Tablet?
- How Fondaflo Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fondaflo Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fondaflo Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fondaflo Tablet?
- Fomel T Eye Drops
- Fomicet Tablet
- Fomtide Inhaler Mdi Inhaler
- Fomtide Nf Inhaler
- Fomtrop Diskette
- Fomtrop Inhaler Mdi Inhaler
- Fonazole Tablet
- Fondaflo Injection
- Fondared Injection
- Fondazest Prefilled Syringe
- Fongitar Liquid
- Fongitar Skin Lotion
- Fonim P Suspension
- Fonim P Tablet
- Fonim S Tablet
- Fonim Tablet
- Font Eye Drops
- Foodin Syrup