Post your questions about Fondaflo Injection - in the Forum
Fondaflo Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fondaflo Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Fondaflo Injection drug is prescribed?
- Hip fracture
- Hip replacement
- Clots in the legs
- Clots in the lungs
- Abdominal surgery
- Knee replacement
Fondaflo Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fondaflo Injection drug?
- Increased in bilirubin levels
- Allergic rejection
- Change in potassium levels
- Bleeding from the wound or operation site
- Swelling in face
- leg or stomach pain
Composition Salts in Fondaflo Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Fondaflo Injection drug?
- Fondaparinux (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Fondaflo Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fondaflo Injection drug?
- Antiplatelet drugs
- Fibrinolytic drugs
Precautions to be taken for Fondaflo Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fondaflo Injection?
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Pregnant or breastfeeding or elderly
Contra Indications of Fondaflo Injection
When and on what circumstances Fondaflo Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Bleeding problems
- Epidural catheter
- Kidney or liver disease
- Lumbar puncture
- Stomach problems
Top Questions about Fondaflo Injection
- Why Fondaflo Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fondaflo Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fondaflo Injection?
- How Fondaflo Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fondaflo Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fondaflo Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fondaflo Injection?
- Fomacid Suspension
- Fomel T Eye Drops
- Fomtide Diskette
- Fomtide Inhaler Mdi Inhaler
- Fomtide Nf Inhaler
- Fomtrop Diskette
- Fomtrop Inhaler Mdi Inhaler
- Fonazole Tablet
- Fondaflo Tablet
- Fondared Injection
- Fondazest Prefilled Syringe
- Fongitar Liquid
- Fongitar Skin Lotion
- Fonim P Suspension
- Fonim P Tablet
- Fonim S Tablet
- Fonim Tablet
- Font Eye Drops