Post your questions about 24 By 7 Syrup - in the Forum
24 By 7 Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 24 By 7 Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases 24 By 7 Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Breathing problems
- Back pain
- Metabolic alkalosis
- Pain in shoulder joint
- Pain in tendons
- Painful cough
- Pain in arthritis
- Pain in muscle strains o
24 By 7 Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 24 By 7 Syrup drug?
- Condition where the nasal cavity is filled with a significant amount of mucus fluid
- Condition of involuntary eye movement
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Contact d
Composition Salts in 24 By 7 Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in 24 By 7 Syrup drug?
- Bromhexine (4 mg)
- Dextromethorphan (5 mg)
- Ammonium chloride (50 mg)
- Menthol (0.5 mg)
Working methodology of 24 By 7 Syrup
How the drug 24 By 7 Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Facilitating the easy removal of mucus from respiratory tract by making it thin.
- Decreasing activity in the part of the brain that causes coughing.
- Bringing mucus out of the lungs thus relieving cough.
- Temporarily relieving minor pain.
Interactions of 24 By 7 Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 24 By 7 Syrup drug?
- Cough and cold medicines
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
Precautions to be taken for 24 By 7 Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 24 By 7 Syrup?
- Allow the dextromethorphan lozenge or disintegrating strip to dissolve in your mouth
- Always ask a doctor before giving cough or cold medicine to a child
- Consult your doctor if suffering from lung infection
- breathing difficulty while resting
- blood in the mucus
- fever and chest pain
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- severe uncontrolled asthma
- stomach ulcers
- liver or kidney problems
- Death can occur from the misuse of cough or cold medicine in very young children
- Do not drink alcohol
- it may make you feel drowsier
- Do not drive or use machines while taking this medicine
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat
- In case of serious allergic reactions or developing skin lesions
- stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Prolonged cough or asthma
- Taking any other medication
- Taking prescription or nonprescription medicine
Contra Indications of 24 By 7 Syrup
When and on what circumstances 24 By 7 Syrup has to be avoided?
- Advanced hepatic disease
- Advanced respiratory insufficiency
Top Questions about 24 By 7 Syrup
- Why 24 By 7 Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 24 By 7 Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 24 By 7 Syrup?
- How 24 By 7 Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 24 By 7 Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 24 By 7 Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of 24 By 7 Syrup?