Post your questions about Fluxit Capsule - in the Forum
Fluxit Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fluxit Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Fluxit Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Pediatric depression
- Panic disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Eating disorder
Fluxit Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fluxit Capsule drug?
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Changes in the mental state
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Dry mouth
- Extreme agitation
- Urinary retention
- Urinary f
Composition Salts in Fluxit Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Fluxit Capsule drug?
- Fluoxetine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Fluxit Capsule
How the drug Fluxit Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Acting on the brain nerve cells.
Interactions of Fluxit Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fluxit Capsule drug?
- Abattus DMX
- Babee cof
- Balminil DM
Precautions to be taken for Fluxit Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fluxit Capsule?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Monitor the clinical worsening and behavioral changes during the 1st few months of treatment
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
Contra Indications of Fluxit Capsule
When and on what circumstances Fluxit Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Severe renal failure
Top Questions about Fluxit Capsule
- Why Fluxit Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fluxit Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fluxit Capsule?
- How Fluxit Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fluxit Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fluxit Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fluxit Capsule?