Post your questions about Fluxin Capsule - in the Forum
Fluxin Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fluxin Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Fluxin Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Eating disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Panic disorder
- Pediatric depression
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
Fluxin Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fluxin Capsule drug?
- Extreme agitation
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Dry mouth
- Panic attacks
- Manic rejection
- Low blood pressure with change of position
- Loss of weight
- Loss of hair
- Muscle pai
Composition Salts in Fluxin Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Fluxin Capsule drug?
- Fluoxetine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Fluxin Capsule
How the drug Fluxin Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Acting on the brain nerve cells.
Interactions of Fluxin Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fluxin Capsule drug?
- Abattus DMX
- Babee cof
- Balminil DM
Precautions to be taken for Fluxin Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fluxin Capsule?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Monitor the clinical worsening and behavioral changes during the 1st few months of treatment
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
Contra Indications of Fluxin Capsule
When and on what circumstances Fluxin Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Severe renal failure
Top Questions about Fluxin Capsule
- Why Fluxin Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fluxin Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fluxin Capsule?
- How Fluxin Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fluxin Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fluxin Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fluxin Capsule?