Post your questions about Fluxen Capsule - in the Forum
Fluxen Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fluxen Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Fluxen Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Panic attacks
- Eating disorder
- Premenstrual syndrome
Fluxen Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fluxen Capsule drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Anxious feeling
- Changes in weight
- Upset stomach
- Vision changes
- Tremors or shaking
- Strange dreams
Composition Salts in Fluxen Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Fluxen Capsule drug?
- Fluoxetine hcl usp (20 mg)
Working methodology of Fluxen Capsule
How the drug Fluxen Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Affecting the chemicals in the brain.
Interactions of Fluxen Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fluxen Capsule drug?
- Ascorbic acid or cholecalciferol
Precautions to be taken for Fluxen Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fluxen Capsule?
- Bipolar disorder
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- History of drug abuse
- Kidney disease
- Narrow-angle glaucoma
- Treated with electroconvulsive therapy
Contra Indications of Fluxen Capsule
When and on what circumstances Fluxen Capsule has to be avoided?
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors in the past 14 days
Top Questions about Fluxen Capsule
- Why Fluxen Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fluxen Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fluxen Capsule?
- How Fluxen Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fluxen Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fluxen Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fluxen Capsule?