Post your questions about Flux Tablet - in the Forum
Flux Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Flux Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Flux Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Fungal infections
- Vaginal infections
Flux Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Flux Tablet drug?
- Urge to vomit
- Inability to sleep
- Increased in blood levels of certain chemicals
- Low hemoglobin or red blood cells
- Loose motions
- Abnormal decrease in white b
Composition Salts in Flux Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Flux Tablet drug?
- Fluconazole (150 mg)
Working methodology of Flux Tablet
How the drug Flux Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the growth of fungi.
Interactions of Flux Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Flux Tablet drug?
- Cyclosporin A
Precautions to be taken for Flux Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Flux Tablet?
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- penile sores
- ulcers or blisters
- abnormal penile discharge or pain on passing urine
- Do not take alcohol
- Penis has started to smell
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Taking birth control pills
Contra Indications of Flux Tablet
When and on what circumstances Flux Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Flux Tablet
- Why Flux Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Flux Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Flux Tablet?
- How Flux Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Flux Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Flux Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Flux Tablet?