Post your questions about Fluvolk Plus Tablet - in the Forum
Fluvolk Plus Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fluvolk Plus Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Fluvolk Plus Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hay fever
- Dry cough
- Common cold
- Allergies due to food
- Anaphylactic shock
- Breathing problems
- Breathing illnesses
- Insect bites
Fluvolk Plus Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fluvolk Plus Tablet drug?
- Noisy respiration
- Paradoxical central nervous system stimulation
- Pain in upper part of the abdomen
- Painful or difficult urination
- Loose motions
- Life-threatening allergic rejection
- Muscular weak
Composition Salts in Fluvolk Plus Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Fluvolk Plus Tablet drug?
- Dextromethorphan (10 mg)
- Bromhexine (8 mg)
- Guaiphenesin (100 mg)
- Chlorpheniramine maleate (2 mg)
Working methodology of Fluvolk Plus Tablet
How the drug Fluvolk Plus Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Decreasing activity in the part of the brain that causes coughing.
- Facilitating the easy removal of mucus from respiratory tract by making it thin.
- Thinning the mucus in the air passages.
- Blocking a natural chemical that makes during an allergic rejection.
Interactions of Fluvolk Plus Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fluvolk Plus Tablet drug?
- Cough and cold medicines
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Fluvolk Plus Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fluvolk Plus Tablet?
- Alcohol consumption
- Allow the dextromethorphan lozenge or disintegrating strip to dissolve in your mouth
- Always ask a doctor before giving cough or cold medicine to a child
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult your doctor if suffering from lung infection
- breathing difficulty while resting
- blood in the mucus
- fever and chest pain
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- severe uncontrolled asthma
- stomach ulcers
- liver or kidney problems
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Death can occur from the misuse of cough or cold medicine in very young children
- Do not drink alcohol
- it may make you feel drowsier
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or use machines while taking this medicine
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat
- In case of serious allergic reactions or developing skin lesions
- stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor
- Inflammation of air passages
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
- Lung disorder
Contra Indications of Fluvolk Plus Tablet
When and on what circumstances Fluvolk Plus Tablet has to be avoided?
- Advanced hepatic disease Advanced respiratory insufficiency Allergic reactions Breastfeeding Breathing difficulty Hypersensitivity Neonates Pregnant Swelling on face
- neck throat or tongue
Top Questions about Fluvolk Plus Tablet
- Why Fluvolk Plus Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fluvolk Plus Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fluvolk Plus Tablet?
- How Fluvolk Plus Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fluvolk Plus Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fluvolk Plus Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fluvolk Plus Tablet?