Post your questions about Fluvista Capsule - in the Forum
Fluvista Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Fluvista Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Fluvista Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Muscles diseases
- Pain after dental extractions
- Pain after injuries
- Pain after surgery
- Joints diseases
- Nervous diseases
Fluvista Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Fluvista Capsule drug?
- Unusual tiredness
- Sleep disturbances
- Dry mouth
- Feeling of fullness in the stomach
- Mood elevation
- Lack of muscle control
- Increased in
Composition Salts in Fluvista Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Fluvista Capsule drug?
- Flupirtine (100 mg)
Working methodology of Fluvista Capsule
How the drug Fluvista Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Acting on processes that transmit pain.
Interactions of Fluvista Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Fluvista Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for Fluvista Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Fluvista Capsule?
- breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant
- Take this drug for maximum 2 weeks or as recommended
Contra Indications of Fluvista Capsule
When and on what circumstances Fluvista Capsule has to be avoided?
- Cardiac disorder
- Hepatic disorder
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Fluvista Capsule
- Why Fluvista Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Fluvista Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Fluvista Capsule?
- How Fluvista Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Fluvista Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Fluvista Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Fluvista Capsule?